Wednesday 12 January 2011

together we can be alright


hello,
my last post was quite a long one and i'm not sure about the size of this one but i guess i will just go with the "flow".
so today was a fairly boring day i woke up at 7:30 am, got ready and went downstairs where all of my sisters and my brother were sitting. They were eating quietly, probably from lack of sleep. they usually shout and talk super loud. even though i am the oldest i don't think they care much, since they don't listen to me and don't really care. I was late to school because i basically over slept (it happens a lot) . the school day was nothing amazing, i found out two test grades today 77% (A) for History and 90% (A*) for Science. . .pretty good!

After school me and one of my friend stayed at school and bought coca cola and vanilla ice cream to make "coke-floats" which are literally just putting vanilla ice cream inside coke, sound disgusting , i know: but when you actually try it . . . it actually tastes quite good! I didn't finish mine though. . .too sweet.

Thank you for reading!
what did you do today? :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment