Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hello There!

Hello, I am Jeanette and this is my first blog post. 12.01.11. Yes indeed, the 12th day of 2011, this year has been treating me quite well so far. How about you? 


 I hope this one will be an amazing one (I always do) last year was a year of changes for me the changes were:
-I moved = me being the 'New Girl' and adapting to a new country and it's positive and negative sides.


-I made a lot of new friends, this has been a very good change for me I love meeting new people however I'm not quite used to stepping out of my comfort zone and trying to make new friends caused me to do so. I am thankful because I just got more confident and strong. 


-I stopped talking regularly to one of my friends from home (not where I live now) Surprisingly he was actually one of my best friends and we used to talk about everything. However this summer something happened, I don't really know what though. Was it me who changed? I don't know, but all I know is that I don't speak to him that closely any more. One of my resolutions for this year is to re store the friendship we had and my 'code name' for him on this blog will be: friendfromthepast. I will be updating you on that progress. t


-I got into make up, I have always been a girly girl and always had an enormous interest towards clothes and make up. However it was only in 2010 when I actually decided to learn about how to apply it properly, but this isn't a beauty blog so no more detail required. 


-I improved  my grades in Maths. I am so proud of this. It was my resolution last year and I fulfilled it! I guess my secret is just plainly changing my attitude.  Changing an attitude towards something you don't particularly enjoy actually helps a tremendous lot. 


Now that you know what has been going on for the past year, I guess I'll fill you in with who I am. I wrote a lot about myself in the "About Me" section of my blog but I'll get into the details now. I am a Taurus with Gemini rising which describes me as intelligent, cautious and stubborn. I personally agree with that; I was always quire capable of getting good grades and managing to read lots of books and just wanting to know everything (which I don't of course) and I am very cautious I always think about if what I'm doing is right. I always hope it is but it's not always that way and stubbornness? yes. I am very stubborn and I never give up when I'm truly passionate about something. Sometimes I don't even stop arguing when know the other person is right, very silly, I know.


I also love to think about things, yes, think about things. I guess I have a very thinkable mind. . .if a word like that exists. I always think about what happens when you die? or why 
do people get fatal diseases? is there actually a force such as karma? what can I do to 
improve? am I going to have a happy life? 
I have one theory on why people get fatal diseases. want to hear it? okay, I'll start: I 
believe that God punishes people for not being happy with life for not enjoying life, 
because LIFE was his present to us and please understand that I am definitely not very 
religious however I do believe in God, I know there is force more powerful than anything in this world and he is, God. I also don't think that worship is the right way to thank him. I think that all he wants is for us to be happy and enjoy his present forus, life. I am not 
trying to offend anyone by saying this, I am just telling you my views on the world around us. I also think that if a person realises just how precious life is while being ill with cancer or other disease of such type God hears the person and takes the illness away.


I have a positive attitude generally but sometimes like any person I can get angry, sad or
disheartened. When I do, i read or write, or just lie in bed and let my thoughts drift.
Something very weird about me is the fact that I am scared of a lot of things. Such as:
butterflies, cats, pigeons and frogs. I don't think they are horrible in any way, I just
sometimes feel uncomfortable around them.


Now you know me well. . .kind of. In a month I promise you, you will feel like you
actually know me and as if we met.


Thank you so much for visiting my page and reading this. I truly appreciate that and have
an amazing 2011! x



No comments:

Post a Comment