Wednesday 12 January 2011

stomp stomp

3rd post for today! wow.
i just simply can't sleep right now. even though i'm supposed to. i don't think i've been resting enough recently. . .

so i just thought that i will share some inspiring pictures with you. i love photography and actually have big plans for my photography works. these are the pictures that inspire me to continue photography and just pictures which i find generally amazing and inspiring.


This just reminds me of road trips, i actually want to have a road trip but i'm not sure that it is entirely safe so i'm still thinking about, i think it will be immensely fun to go on a road trip around italy or france with a friend or two! 

I do want to travel the world, but only when i'm older and have grandchildren and when i have a lot of time to spend visiting different places, tasting different food and enjoying life at every angle possible!

This is probably what perfect means to me. 

Organised. This is what i hope to have some day, a perfect closet full of gorgeous clothes. I've always wanted a walk-in closet! 

This is what i try to live by; i am the kind of person who isn't always confident however i am very proud to say that my confidence is building up. This picture is a reminder for me that no matter what they say, i am still good, and so are you. 

This looks so nice, I can just imagine laying there reading a good book or just lounging around! comment if you'd like a place like that! 

In any situation 'it could be worse' just remember that. 

Birthday wishes. They do come true if you truly believe. 

Mmmm. . . craving hot chocolate now. 

I find this picture very delicate, i don't know what it is about it. Just. Catchy. 

This photograph makes me smile. I've always loved doing that in the sea and for some reason i feel like i am actually taking the picture!

I wonder where she's going? 


I've never been good at painting,sketching, drawing or even doodling. . .but i've always wanted to be. 

I absolutely agree with this. sometimes when the whole world seems to be turning it's back on you keep your chin up and dust yourself of the floor. Be who you are: a hero. 

Lastly I'd like to say good night and i hope all of are having an amazing year so far! 
*this is definitely not the best picture of me. . . haha x 












2 comments:

  1. Hey, just stumbled across your blog. Love what you're writing.

    I have to say I'd totally love a little apartment like the picture you posted. Amazing.

    I'm also a lover of croissants so defo love that pic - I agree with you on its delicacy, I have such an appreciation for pretty, inspiring pictures.

    If you're not already then please follow my blog @
    www.fashionisknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thank you very much!
    I will definitely check your blog out!:)
    please follow mine as well!

    ReplyDelete