Saturday 5 February 2011

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough !

Hello lovelies:)!
I am very proud of myself today; I attended a 50 minute tennis lesson (like I do every saturday) and a Michael Jackson Style Dance Class (which I have been slacking of lately). Therefore I am completely tired and probably after writing this will go to bed even though it's only 18:54 to be exact. As you can probably tell or not, I am deeply in love with dance. I've been seriously dancing since I was 5 (i think) and by 'seriously' I mean taking classes, performing etc.
Michael Jackson has become my dancing role model since he died...i know it sound absolutely horrible but the truth is I never really listened to his music before he died.

Today we have been learning the moves to 'They Don't Really Care About Us'.


I just adore the meaning of this song it is so moving and the music video is just truly amazing. 

What have you been up to lately? I would love to know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment